Getting rid of my incubator!!!!!

Quote:
Very hurtful
hit.gif

Naw not really. To my mind: They are livestock.But this year is going to be diffrent.

If I have wayyy too many quail and/or mixed game chickens, im releasing them into my friends acreages.( he has about 11 but 9 of it is pine woods).He did this with some rabbits,he said some left forever,but some came back.

We will see what happens..wayyy to early to predict.

Quote:
Very hurtful
hit.gif

Naw not really. To my mind: They are livestock.But this year is going to be diffrent.

If I have wayyy too many quail and/or mixed game chickens, im releasing them into my friends acreages.( he has about 11 but 9 of it is pine woods).He did this with some rabbits,he said some left forever,but some came back.

Just curious--What kind of quail do you have?

Quote:
Very hurtful
hit.gif

Just curious--What kind of quail do you have?

I have a texas a& m coturnix(hen),two jumbo coturnix(roo and hen) a mixed jumbo/bobwhite(hen) and 3 bobwhites in the chicken run(roos).

We had more but tragedy and all sorts of stuff dealing withthe incubator,brooder,and the cold and hot weather weaned out the weaker ones.

Back
Top Bottom