Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

I really don't know what to say, it has taken me about 4 days to get through all 130 something pages, but I have been totally gripped by the whole thing!!we are busy lambing and normally work 16-20 hours a day, every time I came in the house for something I've been reading another couple of pages!!

I am in total awe of you, your family, your employees, friends and your amazing project! It could potentially change their lives completely!

Keep the story going! Can't wait for the next instalment, and happy Easter to everyone!!

Go Oz Go Glad to hear ya made it and everything is good. Bummer on the bulbs, I am sure you'll get it squared away. About the air pressure, those cigar humidors have a pressure valve, and as I remember a lot of military hardware cases are built the same way. Probably be able to pick some up on the cheap at a army navy store although it will cut into your baggage weight. Well enjoy and take care have a safe trip home I hope you get a newer plane for the return trip

Bernie sends his love to his fans.
frow.gif
hugs.gif

Off to the small city half an hour away to get lights an supplies to make homes for the Coturnix.

Bernie will be dropped at the rice mill to fill twenty sacks with rice husks.

Our two musscovy hens are sitting on 36 eggs between them so duck will be on the menu soon.

Back
Top Bottom