Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

That 'bator is going to change weather patterns!

yuckyuck.gif

OZ those are some busted up looking eggs you got there man :(
i sure hope my wrapping jobs kept those buffs from getting all smashed

piggy

eggs packed in foam too small. by the time usps finished with them - not many wellies or bcm left

my buddy getting technical on a turner

Bernie with lunch

the new mega bator
Cripes!!! That bator is huge! I can't wait to see how it looks when it's complete and you test it out. How many eggs do you think it's going to hold?

eggs packed in foam too small. by the time usps finished with them - not many wellies or bcm left

Bernie with lunch

the new mega bator

Nice idea but Really do not like the foam inserts, as eggs are usually too big for them and ALWAYS break en route

As for the bator....speechless
th.gif

I have never expected you do anything half ***** my friend, but man that's one huge bator. Go BIG or go home I take it..... I hope you plan to supply the rest of the islands with chicks in the next years. I was actually talking with my brother about building a cabinet bator, but he'd crap himself if I gave him those measurements. I don't think I could fill a cabinet one up with purchased eggs the first time, I can't imagine trying to fill that thing up every 21 days. BERNIE your gonna be building A LOT of coups. I'm thinking your gonna have to go vertical with the coups with roofing sheets of tin or fiberglass in between each level and a ladder to collect eggs,(opps I forget I am talking to OZ
hide.gif
, He will have it automated in 20 weeks, to go right into the bator and placed in each turner space). You go Oz

Ok - so its big but not that big. LOL

It holds 6 trays of eggs on each shelf. 2 shelves and the goose eggs on the bottom.

I did set 6 geese and 15 muscovies under my buddy's ducks

I will catch up with everyone tomorrow. I am currently parked outside a shakey's pizza joint usurping internet buying Mrz Oz her last ticket back to Bacolod for school. The semester finished Saturday.

The road/ferry trip was like an episode of amazing race, We did not come in first but we did not get eliminated. Ironically, Basically all we ate for 36 hours were boiled eggs.

Back
Top Bottom