I would emphasize the idea that these are not regular local Chooks

Paradise chickens
Fancy flock/Chooks
Fancy chickens
Merkain Fancy chickens
Beach fancy flocks
Paradise fancy chickens

Too much fun!!!

I think naming a business has a few factors to consider...

What services or products are you going to provide.

And

Who are you going to sell to.

Also

How are you going to advertise.

It should be short sweet and with good name recognition.... Your customers may be a better source for ideas. Something Created for an American exposure may be off putting in the Philippines. Unless that doesnt matter.

deb "who loves all the names so far"

Sandy shores fancy fowl

or

Sandy shores imported chickens

or

or Sandy shores American Chickens

or

Oz's American beach chooks (now that is a tad confusing)

Last edited:
I am loving the responses.

To understand a little further, here are the Mission & Values from the business plan I am formalizing.

Mission Statement for XXX : Equipping farmers and consumers with birds to breed, grow and market sustainable flocks of dual purpose, high quality poultry.
We have divided our philosophy into (6) core values:

1. Purpose Bred Poultry: Breeding flocks of poultry originated breeds within the British Poultry Standard or American Standard of Perfection. Genetic lines must trace back and exhibit traits that meet the BPS/APA standard guidelines for breed.
2. Outdoor Environment: The xxx is committed to allow the birds to behave naturally and to allow them the opportunity to perform natural and instinctive behaviors essential to their health and well-being including access to outdoor pasture.
3. Local Sustainable Farming: XXX is committed to local poultry farming that promotes and encourages sustainability. This is defined by selling our poultry products locally, by raising poultry that can reproduce, and is not dependent on “outside breed resources” to provide eggs, chicks, keets and/or poults to our customers. We are committed to preserving genetics that are reproducible at the local farm.
4. Commitment to Provide Training, Coaching & Mentoring for Farmers: XXX is committed to networking with other local farmers. Within the local networks, farmers will receive ongoing education, training for understanding, coaching for implementation and mentoring for multiplication. Our goal within is to reproduce other local, sustainable-poultry farmers who are self- supporting.
5. Welfare of the Bird: XXX will be distinguished by a humane and conscientious attitude toward the birds in their care as well as by housing and husbandry. The premise of our welfare standards is that animals are allowed to behave naturally, ensure social interaction, comfort, and physical and psychological well being. Within our standards we believe that genetics play a very significant role in the welfare of all breeds of poultry.
6. Proper Health: Educating Chef’s and Consumers of the Flavor and Nutritional Benefits: We believe this statement: “We must eat these birds to keep them alive!” This means that we must provide training, coaching and mentoring specifically for those who prepare the birds for eating; both chefs and the consumers. We also must inform both chefs and the consumers involved in nutritional differences between genetically engineered poultry and historical, heirloom breeds. We are also committed to equipping farmers, producers and chefs with effective marketing skills to be successfully profitable within their sustainable poultry business.
Advertising will be web based. Initially all sales will have to be done at the local level i.e. picking up from our farm, our Kabankalan or Bacolod locations.
Local commerce is mostly cash. Depositing into special accounts set up for that purpose is possible. My wife goes to a bank in Cavite and deposits the money for our bird feed into the account of the supplier then texts the amount and the transaction number. I will have Paypal also available for those with the capability.

Sandy shores fancy fowl

or

Sandy shores imported chickens

or

or Sandy shores American Chickens

or

Oz's American beach chooks (now that is a tad confusing)

Ooo I like Sandy Shores.....

How about Sandy Shores Poultry..... because there are different kind with a tag line..... Might not be a good idea to say Imported..... someone might want to see proof....

deb

Back
Top Bottom