Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

pictures

Motza gets a bath in the creek every day. Bernie is slowly teaching her to allow him to ride her.

Isnt she a cutie?

The Chukar took a hit with the quail but are back to health

The big white lad is headed for freezer camp.

Whe have some potential broodies

I am loving the heritage RIR, rocks, orps, Kevs specialls and Andalusians. The rocks and reds should be laying in 2 or three weeks

droolin.gif
You're making me even more jealous than I already was!

Preparing to Hunker Down

Normally I dont get to excited abour the myriad of typhoons and tropical storms that cross the Philippines.

Being so far south we really get very few.

The next one could be one for us though. And it will be a biggie.

As you can see the path is predicted to travel about 100 miles above us (and right over Piglett's family's home island) but we all know thet hurricanes are unpredictable. The fact that it is still below us means it could still slow its northerly trajectory and give us a wholloping.

The storm is expected to be almost on par with hurricane katrina in size by the time it hits (Thursday or Friday). WInds will be as high as 135mph

The islands East of us will soften the winds and rains down to below 90 mph and 3" and hour but its time to start getiing prepared. Storm surge should not effect us.

Last edited:
Preparing to Hunker Down

Normally I dont get to excited abour the myriad of typhoons and tropical storms that cross the Philippines.

Being so far south we really get very few.

The next one could be one for us though. And it will be a biggie.

As you can see the path is predicted to travel about 100 miles above us (and right over Piglett's family's home island) but we all know thet hurricanes are unpredictable. The fact that it is still below us means it could still slow its northerly trajectory and give us a wholloping.

The storm is expected to be almost on par with hurricane katrina in size by the time it hits (Thursday or Friday). WInds will be as high as 135mph

The islands East of us will soften the winds and rains down to below 90 mph and 3" and hour but its time to start getiing prepared. Storm surge should not effect us.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom