Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

Took this last night and couldn't figure out how to upload from my new cell phone.
Hoping Bernie feels the love and how much we are amazed at what comes so
naturally to him. He has an amazing gift. And I must include that behind every
good man is an AMAZING woman
hugs.gif
. They are truly making a positive
difference in their part of the world.

Nice,

Oh and Oz that shirt was never made, no copy right infringement
wink.png
its just a set up order form, Thought it would brighten Bernie's day.
I realize you did not print it - i just dont want to upset the good folks here.

front.jpg

back.jpg

here is my rendition.
I added my new website I will develop.
I need someone to come up with a better logo - I was thinking a chicken in a plane or its head hanging out of a suitcase ...

Took this last night and couldn't figure out how to upload from my new cell phone.
Hoping Bernie feels the love and how much we are amazed at what comes so
naturally to him. He has an amazing gift. And I must include that behind every
good man is an AMAZING woman
hugs.gif
. They are truly making a positive
difference in their part of the world.
Bernie's wife, Analou is an equally great person. Analou had to stop her college schooling because of finances. We are encouraging her to go back to school at our expense once their 3 year old son, Dave starts school and they have a bit more tenure with us. Analou speaks excellent English. She also is a great cook

I realize you did not print it - i just dont want to upset the good folks here.

front.jpg

back.jpg

here is my rendition.
I need someone to come up with a better logo - I was thinking a chicken in a plane or its head hanging out of a suitcase ...

Or hanging out of a golf bag.. BTW nice job

Last edited:
That is Awesome!!!
Thank you very much, CR, for including me....I definitely am a total fan of Bernie and his way with chickens and anything Oz throws his way.
I have been so engrossed in learning how to speak DUCK
(my new babies arrive tomorrow
yesss.gif
)
that I just haven't been reading every day...only about every 3 or so. Glad I posted today!!
love.gif
I Love this thread.....
love.gif
I love this forum......
love.gif
I love you guys........
love.gif
and..well, I LOVE BERNIE!!
Thanks again for including me!!

I realize you did not print it - i just dont want to upset the good folks here. 

front.jpg

back.jpg

here is my rendition. 
I want one!!! Those look awesome! How cool I love the Bernie Fan club!!

OZ....

As YOU well-know....you've got a fine MAN as a helper for you and yours ( Bernie ). !!!

I've truly enjoyed reading this "thread".
I appreciate your "forthright manner"...typical, I think, of Australians !!!

We "Merikans" were once that same way. ( not too sure about THAT lately.....) ???

You've probably (unintentionally) created a HUGE "fan-club". It is GOOD, I think, that YOU have done this....because....It probably enthuses people and makes THEM think about "possibilities" ( VERY IMPORTANT in a LIFE ! )

BEST REGARDS !

I have ALWAYS been interested in the Philippine Islands...because....my Father was one of those who fought there in W.W. II along with the FINE PEOPLE of the Philippines ! (his battles on the Bataan Peninsula on Luzon...."The Battling ******** of Bataan" and the "Bataan Death March" )

He told me that it was a LOVELY PLACE with GOOD PEOPLE before WAR came. The Filipinos helped him to survive.
GOOD PEOPLE !

I have a CLOSE FRIEND (in the U.S.A.) who is married to a Filipino gal. She is a good gal...but VERY "hot-tempered" and very much a "Family-Protector". ( She's also quite "conniving". Ha-Ha !!!! ....and...a Treasured Friend !!! )

THANK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS for this EXCELLENT Thread !!!!

I'll (hopefully) continue to read this fine thing of yours,
just an Old Curmudgeon, ( in New Mexico )
Bruce
P.S. I'm ONE of MANY people ...whose lives have been "saved" by the sort of Heart Procedures that YOU perform regularly. My Boxer-Dog and my Chickens THANK YOU.....and I do too !
Welcome to BYC Mr Sartist, i love the name.

My goal when I started this thread was to just have fun and document my adventure while hopefully getting advice along the way. We have certainly met those endpoints so far.

All the support, love and encouragement we have received was completely unexpected. As we approach twenty thousand views, it blows my mind. I try to tell it as it is, and me recognizing Bernie's efforts is the right thing to do. His fan club per se, tells me that I am giving him the right amount of credit.

On our first date, Mrs Oz informed me that if I was looking for a subservient Asian wife, to move on. She is a volatile , hot tempered and passionate woman. She is a great protector of her family and a danger to cross. The Filipino, when given the opportunity and a vision, is one of the most industrious but self sacrificing national I know, Bernie falls into that mold.

Keep safe, keep reading and THANK YOU

OZ

When that Bernie t-shirt has a chicken hanging out of a golf bag, I am buying one for the hubs! He is going to be confused and love it all at the same time. Ha!

Back
Top Bottom