Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

Guess who is getting a Duroc boar for Christmas after all?

Mrs Oz and Bernie are on a road trip.

wee.gif

Today I was in a store and the clerk gave me 10 bucks too much change. I quickly corrected him. He was shocked I did. I told him what comes around, goes around.

20 mins later I got the message that Bernie and Mrs Oz were getting the Duroc. Now I just got a message that I have Australorp eggs to pick up.

I guess its coming around.
You are living right Mr. Oz!

Have a Very Good Trip and A Merry Christmas!!

Scott

I am giving Bernie the Filipino Farm Phenom and Analou, Bernie's wife and farm finance fudiciary tshirts for christmas

All the workers will get one.

Analou will also get a smart phone so she can use whatsapp to text me and forward pics to me. If you go to one corner of the farm, stand with one foot of the ground and your head twisted, you can 2 bars of 3G.

All workers also get a 13th month pay at Christmas by law.
At least you don't have to stick your tongue out and cross your eyes, or do you?

Scott

I have been places like that, random chair in a random corner or a rec area "Whats that for?" "Thats teh 7pm office", "Huh?" "At 7pm if you sit there you get reception until late, unless it cloudy then forget it"

Also was on a mine site that had no reception, until the generators went off one night then everyone had near full strength, never did figure that one out.

I am giving Bernie the Filipino Farm Phenom and Analou, Bernie's wife and farm finance fudiciary tshirts for christmas

All the workers will get one.

Analou will also get a smart phone so she can use whatsapp to text me and forward pics to me. If you go to one corner of the farm, stand with one foot of the ground and your head twisted, you can 2 bars of 3G.

All workers also get a 13th month pay at Christmas by law.

Work uniforms! You're going pro now
wink.png

13th month pay, by law. Nice. Imagine what would do the economy in the US, holy cow. Ofcourse, the credit card companies would cry a river.

364 days ago this all started. The first egg run was over. The mad dash to the airport.

So much has happened.

Thank you all for the support and encouragement.

Merry Christmas from the Oz clan.

Time to get the flock out of here.

364 days ago this all started. The first egg run was over. The mad dash to the airport.

So much has happened.

Thank you all for the support and encouragement.

Merry Christmas from the Oz clan.

Time to get the flock out of here.

Has it really only been a year? It seems like much, much longer!

Back
Top Bottom