Gigantor Chick

Super cute!

In the 3rd pic it looks like she has one green leg and one yellow. Super interesting

I got a Starlight Green layer that has different colored legs.
The bird on the right is my special gal with crazy legs.
View attachment 2733440
How cool is that?!?!
We think Chica is special but the leg color was just lighting in the photo. Where the sun was shining looked more yellow. Her legs normally look grayish. I think the genetic things that happen in chickens are so super cool though! What an awesome chick! Thank you for sharing! ♥️

How cool is that?!?!
We think Chica is special but the leg color was just lighting in the photo. Where the sun was shining looked more yellow. Her legs normally look grayish. I think the genetic things that happen in chickens are so super cool though! What an awesome chick! Thank you for sharing! ♥️

Aw dang. I was hoping you had a chicken with neat/weird legs too.

Straight up. The first time I noticed I thought my gal was injured. That was a couple years ago so I guess she is fine...weird but fine.

Our chick died this morning. No warning. I noticed she was spending her time away from the light but she was fully feathered before the others so I assumed she was just liked the cooler part of the brooder. There was plenty room to get away from the heat. She seemed quieter the last few days but was eating and drinking and jumping around outside. I tried to spend a few hours outside with them every day. I just can’t figure it out. Now I’m scared for the silkies she was with. 😭😭😭 I will change the bedding (pine pellets) and change the food and water out. I don’t know what else to do. She had food and water access 24/7. 😭

Back
Top Bottom