Gil's world-Update (pics+eggs)

Mine live to eat snow and ice. That’s a lot of snow her piggies probably got cold.
I was afraid of it being too cold on her feet so we were only out for a couple of minutes and I took her back in and made sure her feet were all warmed up! She doesn't like cold weather regardless to anything. Even if she's wrapped up in a blanket. PICKY!

makes me want to bake some brownies :drool I've been hoarding my duck eggs since it's been a couple weeks since I got one that wasn't frozen. Waiting on the girls to start back up. My chickens are getting back to it slowly.
My girls are just now slowing down and I am ashamed to admit it but I literally have almost 5 dozen in my fridge right now. :oops: It is just the two of us and they were outlaying our eating them. I feel like everything I make is based on using eggs right now. Ha! And yes brownies sound like a good idea. I even have fresh walnuts which will make my hubby happy!

My girls are just now slowing down and I am ashamed to admit it but I literally have almost 5 dozen in my fridge right now. :oops: It is just the two of us and they were outlaying our eating them. I feel like everything I make is based on using eggs right now. Ha! And yes brownies sound like a good idea. I even have fresh walnuts which will make my hubby happy!
If you have a small private farmer's market in your area maybe they would buy some. I have one and they'll buy my eggs. I give a lot away to my neighbor too.

Back
Top Bottom