Ginn grey and Johnny jumper grey gamefowl

Chickenman1994

Crowing
Mar 14, 2020
West Virginia
Looking for any and all info on these two bloodlines what I’ve found has been hit and miss I want some first hand experience with these birds also looking for somebody that has a nice stag for sale for a pet and breeding purposes only would rather buy from an individual before going to one of the big breeders.

When buying indirect you run the risk of not getting what your looking for NOT saying that for all but there are a lot of chicken peddlers out there that will slap that label on fowl just for the purpose of making a dollar. But if you are just looking for a pet this should not be of much concern.

The someone you are referring to doesn’t sell hardly at all and if he does then you should feel pretty honored and privileged his birds are top knotch as far as I’m concerned and I’ve had to work extremely hard to convince him. With that said I don’t know what the beef is or what the deal between everybody is but I’ll be honest I’m not on here for the drama and kid games I’m it’s my choice on who I buy birds from and what I chose to do. That was my decision and I’m sticking to it like it or not the childish bs can stop.

Back
Top Bottom