*Girls only Chat Thread*

Quote:
Somehow, I do...
th.gif

What? Tell me whats goin on, cuz its my RP and I had no idea what this was about

Duckert and I know eachother well, and she really did say it was okay for Mocking to use her horses.
smile.png
Duckert had to leave BYC for a little while...
sad.png

Quote:
How rude!
lau.gif
Now, do I take this award with honor, or with embarrassment?
big_smile.png

honor
wink.png

*Bows to the left* *Bows to the right* *Now to the front* Thank you! Thank you all! I feel so honored to be able to take this special award today! *Bows again to the front*

Last edited:
Quote:
What? Tell me whats goin on, cuz its my RP and I had no idea what this was about

Duckert and I know eachother well, and she really did say it was okay for Mocking to use her horses.
smile.png
sad.png

K thanks! Tell her that next time she does something like that, please alert me (singingchickenmomma) of it

Quote:
smile.png
sad.png

K thanks! Tell her that next time she does something like that, please alert me (singingchickenmomma) of it

No problamo! Ahh, okay! Will do.
smile.png

Quote:

No problamo! Ahh, okay! Will do.
smile.png

wink.png
Hey, and remember the RP you made of the horses then you closed it cuz they were talkin about SageMint?
I was gonna join it.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom