Girls vs Girls

Oh goodness!
sickbyc.gif

No kidding!

Actually, its the heavy old sweat pants I wear when I work with them. It didin't take long.

I think I'm going to go buy a cheap bottle of suave soap (lavander maybe) and give them a good scrub on the next nice day, Works for dogs, anyway, Or maybe fabreeze. I think I'm going to have to buy a special small lidded hamper for goat clothes only. I don't think goat is going to be a good smell for me. LOL

Hiya Miss Henny, Hiya Owl Lover, whats new?

OK, I know MH is drawing (awesome) but whats new for you owl? We bought two Nigerian Dwarf goats, since 75% of my family can't have cow milk, and I'm tired of paying 4/qt for milk. Now, I smell like a goat, or at least my clothes.

BTW, Kevin, the darker looking goat has blue eyes!

No kidding!

Actually, its the heavy old sweat pants I wear when I work with them. It didin't take long.

I think I'm going to go buy a cheap bottle of suave soap (lavander maybe) and give them a good scrub on the next nice day, Works for dogs, anyway, Or maybe fabreeze. I think I'm going to have to buy a special small lidded hamper for goat clothes only. I don't think goat is going to be a good smell for me. LOL
LOL! I hope that works for you! Animal odors can be so hard to get rid of some times.
Hey Marty, hey Kevin! What's up? lol
Not much you?
Kevin, Cochin PM you? She's grounded (again). LMAO She snuck on while doing homework.
Nope she didn't. Hope to see you soon Cochin!

Not much here either. Autumn is going to be laying soon though, she started squatting the other day
celebrate.gif

Hiya Miss Henny, Hiya Owl Lover, whats new?

OK, I know MH is drawing (awesome) but whats new for you owl? We bought two Nigerian Dwarf goats, since 75% of my family can't have cow milk, and I'm tired of paying 4/qt for milk. Now, I smell like a goat, or at least my clothes.

BTW, Kevin, the darker looking goat has blue eyes!

i draw that awesome, okay, but awesome? NO!
hide.gif

i have clothing that i wear for a week just for chores LOL.

Back
Top Bottom