Girls vs Girls

I'm OK. I'm selling my Ancona flock, let me know if you want some adults. After the dogs killed most of them, I just don't have the heart to keep anymore ducks right now. Those dogs killed every single Khaki Campbell layer I had, plus my Pekings (leaving me one badly injured but still alive 3 weeks later) are dead too. I've got 4 Ancona and one loan indian runner left.

I'm OK. I'm selling my Ancona flock, let me know if you want some adults. After the dogs killed most of them, I just don't have the heart to keep anymore ducks right now. Those dogs killed every single Khaki Campbell layer I had, plus my Pekings (leaving me one badly injured but still alive 3 weeks later) are dead too. I've got 4 Ancona and one loan indian runner left.
OMG NO!!! your are the 5th person with these dog attacks!! Oh that truely sucks!! awwwww poor things!! Who's dog was it? were you home? oh Lordy I dont know what I would do!!! especialy if it ends up to me one of my English Springers ugggg!!! awwwww

It happened several weeks ago, 2 huskies dug into my pens, but couldn't find their way out. Its all in court now. They did almost 2000 worth of damange.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! awwwww more hassle on top of it all
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom