Girls vs Girls

jumpy.gif

Hey Marty! I actually sent you a email explaning why I wasn't on again. I wasn't sure if you got it or not.

Hey Marty! I actually sent you a email explaning why I wasn't on again. I wasn't sure if you got it or not.
Nope, no email. Glad to know your ok though.

Feeling blue, so havn't been on just loads. I want to thank you again Kevin and Cochin for helping me out this time last year, when my dad died. The anniversary is Cinco de Mayo (May 5). Feeling bummed,, but I'll be OK soon.

Feeling blue, so havn't been on just loads. I want to thank you again Kevin and Cochin for helping me out this time last year, when my dad died. The anniversary is Cinco de Mayo (May 5). Feeling bummed,, but I'll be OK soon.
hugs.gif
Sorry for your loss. Anniversaries are tough...
hugs.gif

Hmm I don't know what went wrong. I sent it twice because I didn't think you got it the first time. I must have used a old email address.

hugs.gif
. We'll always be here when you need us amiga.

Back
Top Bottom