Girls vs Girls

Hey guys. Kinda late to the party ^^
Now c'mon Marty, we've discussed this, you're moving to Alaska. Don't you want your kids to ride on dog sleighs, pet real reindeer, go hunting (if anyone's a hunter, Alaskas a great place to live), if you move to fairbanks no tax, and getting land is NOT a hard thing to do. You could have 5+ acres! But you'd probably want to secure a good job before you ever moved here, heating oil & gas is a big toil.

Now c'mon Marty, we've discussed this, you're moving to Alaska. Don't you want your kids to ride on dog sleighs, pet real reindeer, go hunting (if anyone's a hunter, Alaskas a great place to live), if you move to fairbanks no tax, and getting land is NOT a hard thing to do. You could have 5+ acres! But you'd probably want to secure a good job before you ever moved here, heating oil & gas is a big toil.
Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You added me to your siggy! thanks!
hugs.gif
Marty, you should come here to Canada.

Now c'mon Marty, we've discussed this, you're moving to Alaska. Don't you want your kids to ride on dog sleighs, pet real reindeer, go hunting (if anyone's a hunter, Alaskas a great place to live), if you move to fairbanks no tax, and getting land is NOT a hard thing to do. You could have 5+ acres! But you'd probably want to secure a good job before you ever moved here, heating oil

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You added me to your siggy! thanks! :hugs Marty, you should come here to Canada. 

Well if you try and get Marty to move to you then I think ill need to get some more room!!! :mad:

LOL, but notice you're listed as an Amiga.... Not amigo... Hehe
I wanna move to Canada, I want more land for cheaper, or just more land. LOL. Is Canada reasonable?

Im allright. Tough to convince hubby it's a good idea to relocate anywhere but this city. He just doesn't get it.
It sounds like you guys could really use a fresh start. I hope he'll change his mind on the situation.

I like Canada, we went to a big fishing camp and cruised lakes catching walleye, northern pike, and lake trout for 3 weeks a year. Ontario.
yesss.gif

I like Alaska, my Dad owned 3 acres in Fairbanks. I don't think I want the cold anymore.
rant.gif

I like Galveston, my Aunt lived in the area on the water, and it was amazing!! The avg winter temp, 52. Avg summer temp, 82. Their record low?? 5 degrees. Record high?? 104. RECORD. Like, it gets -15 ever winter and 104 by mid July yearly. AND it's surrounded by water you can swim in, fish it, boat on, and walk next too.
love.gif

negative? Hurricanes. Gotta evacuate if it's gonna be a category 3 or 4 - unless you laugh at danger, some folks made it through hurricane Ike - um, yeah, I've already researched the highest and safest (aka water resistant) part of the island. But hey, with 30+ miles of beach, who needs a back yard?
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom