Girls vs Girls

Poor Cochin!

Kevin here are some links:
http://www.kshs.org/resource/national_register/nominationsNRDB/Lyon_GilchristMWHouse_SR.pdf this one is written info

http://khri.kansasgis.org/details.cfm?in=111-189 this one has some pics that I think can be copied and used (I took some, they took some - references recomended

Colors Hmm... Well, thats though. I don't know If I want hot or cold. Here some stuff to help you decided. You know its built on 1st centenial, right down to the month, of the USA so red, white and blue maybe good. (blue makes people trust you) The house colors will be house-white w/leaf green and lemon yellow trim barn and garage will be green with white and bits of lemon yellow trim. So, those colors may be good. Otherwise, google the psychological significance of colors to see what causes folks to feel connected, or want to help.....

oops, just corrected colors. I was pretty tired - so I listed blue as a color for building, but its not. Its all white or green with yellow and white/green trim.

Last edited:
images
big_smile.png

Night Cochin! Night Marty!

Marty I set up a few of the basics. You will have to add your paypal Email address in the settings section before people can donate directly from the site. It still has alot more than will need to be done but it is off to a great start. Your house is Magnificent! I probably won't get a moment to be on during the daytime tomorrow but I'll defiantly be on tomorrow evening.

Hello peeps!
frow.gif

Sorry I was so tired last night. I've been getting up just before 6 all week, so its getting harder to stay up until midnight, like I used to do. I can barely make 11 now, but I try. Sorry I missed you all, but when it got slow, and I didn't want to multi-thread, I started falling asleep in the chair. Its tough being 136, or even 200.....
gig.gif

C U when I C U

Kevin-thanks for working on the site. I'll go take a peek!

Cochin - Hope I see you today, it would be nice to visit with you again when you can focus for a bit

Back
Top Bottom