Girls vs Girls

You think she's trying to make an example of you? Hmmm.... Next time, PM me if I'm on. I'd like to see this, and then I can casually ask her about it later.

I will not pretend I'm not your friend. If I'm black listed from being involved at BYC because I'm your friend, well then thats an easy decision. Wish they were all so easy.
smack.gif
You are my Amiga. I love BYC, maybe more than your or Cochin, its a great social network, and we all support each other. I think they embrace good values, and that our human ability for animal husbandry and poutlry keeping are important values, and that everyone should have to have one. BUT, if what they stand for is somthing differnt, than I must be here to set them a good example of how to be a truly charitable, giving, and loving person. And even negative attention to the cause of increased humanity is in order, if need be. I will not be less than I am ever, for a petty title in an unimportant place. I'm not for sale.
goodpost.gif

Okay guys i'm sorry but whats going on, on the slap the key bored three, I used to be on there then it started getting outta hand with the length of the thing.

I PMd them. I'll be better now I think.

Lets go back and play, and if the foolish long ones continue, we simple do the one above again, and ignore than person. We use our group to make a point.

Last edited:
Kevin!! Where are you, anyway? I'm trying to get top poster today. Been on since like 8 am. I bet your outposting me at greetings now, aren't you.
barnie.gif
Why didn't I think of that??
he.gif

Let me go find that turkey....

Back
Top Bottom