Girls vs Girls

Wha? Why! We are sweet, charming real people with real skin and real birds and real feelings. You tell her there are very kind peole who set you a good example waiting for you. Tell her how old we are, I'm sure she'd rather you hang out with a couple of centurians than kids your own age anyway......

We are on page 500, thats 5000 posts isn't it?
th.gif

We are on page 500, thats 5000 posts isn't it?
th.gif
th.gif

Wha? Why! We are sweet, charming real people with real skin and real birds and real feelings. You tell her there are very kind peole who set you a good example waiting for you. Tell her how old we are, I'm sure she'd rather you hang out with a couple of centurians than kids your own age anyway......
I dont know... I think she just hates how I'm always on the comp (OK ok I could get off of it more often when y'all arent here, but she buys computer games for me, whadda expect?)

LOL!! Yes, I would agree with that. But John ain't dat bad (my BFF tho he would never dare say it - but he once did via FB, so i said "So we're BFFs now, eh ? ^^" and he said "Haha i was jokin"
roll.png
), I'm sure soon tho when kids start getting into drugs n' all 300year olds would be better,lol

Well, for all she knows we could be creepers. And Kevin IS a bit suspicious...
tongue.png
*Ahem* Kevin's the suipicious one?
roll.png

Speaking of kev- KEV!!!!

Back
Top Bottom