Girls vs Girls

No mine did the entire page. Can you please get a screen shot of it and post it in the feedback section?

If you don't know HOW to take a screenshot, find the PrntScrn button, and it will take a screenshot. Go to paint and press paste, and it will paste it there. Then you can save it and BOOM you can use it anywhere.

No mine did the entire page. Can you please get a screen shot of it and post it in the feedback section?
yeah if it happens again ill try to do something like take a picture and post it or somehow coppy and paste the screen((as you can see im not to sharp with computers))

Ahhh, it might be a browser cache issue if you have a newer computer. Is your computer old or new? I've had this problem in older computers, just because they're old.
It might be also because you're running a bunch of files at once. Or your C: drive is almost full. Or something along those lines.

woah.

well, the big rectangular prism like box is kind of old, and then theres this other thing which i have no idea and its really old. but the computer screen is pretty much brand new.

yeah if it happens again ill try to do something like take a picture and post it or somehow coppy and paste the screen((as you can see im not to sharp with computers))

woah.

well, the big rectangular prism like box is kind of old, and then theres this other thing which i have no idea and its really old. but the computer screen is pretty much brand new.
So, the computer is old, but the moniter isn't?

See above on how to take a screenshot. (I do it all the time, because I always have little critters crawling around on there and ALWAYS want to share. XD They're crawling around to this moment.)

Back
Top Bottom