Girls vs Girls

Yep, yours is better Amiga! I found it on a different thread.
Nah, this is an owl (O,O)
().......()
\ \

Plus the body
tongue.gif
LOL

Guess I'll be getting fussed at. I think I'm argueing with somebody, but only cause they are wrong.
smack.gif
Narr. turkey, new thread.

Um, Marty.....

I've had 3 week old turkeys strut.....(yes it was struting, they might've been a bit earlier but they were strutting for sure) And some (guessed, could've been males, they were just midget whites) hens that used to strut when a chicken was put in their face as a (Guessed) territorial act
hide.gif
They rarely did so any other time but did sometimes.

Hens or Toms can strut when they are young, thats true.

Usuaslly, Hens do it when they are younger, not older, and usually if not males around, but not always. Its very hard to sex young turkeys, I always just wait until theya are 5-6 monthes old when I can see the whole pic: strutting, snoods, feathers, colorations, speaking, etc.

Yep, yours is better Amiga! I found it on a different thread.
Dang, it got messed up! Well its not so slanty on my screen xD

Me and my friend were trying to come up with new smilies, other then tat we made....

<>-<>
or O-O

glasses

P: Hungry
and I figured out a spilt cup but I forgot how to make it!

Hens or Toms can strut when they are young, thats true.

Usuaslly, Hens do it when they are younger, not older, and usually if not males around, but not always. Its very hard to sex young turkeys, I always just wait until theya are 5-6 monthes old when I can see the whole pic: strutting, snoods, feathers, colorations, speaking, etc.

Do toms always get long snoods when they are 5 months?

Aww, well I might not be here when you're back

Back
Top Bottom