Girls vs Girls

I was hoping nobody would notice. I knew you would though. Gotta love my Amigas
highfive.gif

Now, I don't know how to do anything else. Theres new stuff I can change at whim now. Oh, and apparently I never have to delete PMs anymore. :D
See now I feel bad because I saw the platnium but it like whipped through my mind about what it meant
th.gif

Looks awesome!! Glad you are!

Well, if I knew what I meant, I could ask you how to work it. LOL I went to go change the stuff at the bottem of my posts (whats that called? Mine has six links.) and I could figure out how to do it anymore.

See now I feel bad because I saw the platnium but it like whipped through my mind about what it meant
th.gif

Looks awesome!! Glad you are!
Really? I feel sort of self conscious and snooty. It reminds me a little too much of somebody here I find exceedingly annoying. Therefore, I act anything but annoyed with that person, you know how it is with the english "be polite undtil your ready to kill someone". Anyway, they are platinum, and I don't want to come accross that way at all.
hide.gif

Its the one that looks like a pencil,

Why do you have 6 links??? Gah scary.

I know you can lock threads now! And change your title yourself

Amigas, how do you find the games that you get a "winner" label for if you win?

BTW, I really like your duck thread Kevin. Thats cool. I kind of want to post mine now, but I don't think I'd be any good. Everyone elses looks good.

Really? I feel sort of self conscious and snooty. It reminds me a little too much of somebody here I find exceedingly annoying. Therefore, I act anything but annoyed with that person, you know how it is with the english "be polite undtil your ready to kill someone". Anyway, they are platinum, and I don't want to come accross that way at all.
hide.gif

Your not snooty! Its just a membership, like GFM. Plus, you have awesome powers now!

BTW, I really like your duck thread Kevin. Thats cool. I kind of want to post mine now, but I don't think I'd be any good. Everyone elses looks good.
It has to be an official BYC contest. It almost always has official in the name.

Aww thanks. I bet you'd make a great one!
Your not snooty! Its just a membership, like GFM. Plus, you have awesome powers now!
X2

Things like 'Win a GFM' and such. Thats the only one I know, but Kev would know more XD .

Your duck pic or a post...??
The duck thread is closed and will not be reopened. gr.

Back
Top Bottom