Girls vs Girls

I LOVE your new avvie Kev!!
Aww thanks! It feels very hipsterish!
bun.gif

Interesting...

I have $113.66 worth of money. I need more though D: I also have like 50cents of euro, like $3 of Canadian money (which I'm guessing is like 3.50 American) and some unknown money. Urg.
You have a lot more than me LOL

Aww thanks! It feels very hipsterish!
bun.gif

You have a lot more than me LOL

LOL! Well i need at least $20 more just to pay for the chicks, not including shipping. I think though with the price of the hens selling I'll have enough for the chicks, but not enough for shipping. Plus I want 20 chicks because we'll be shipping in winter D: or maybe we can order in spring then buy laying hens until they lay... that sounds MUCH better! Then they'd live......

Lol, it looks awesome!!

LOL! Well i need at least $20 more just to pay for the chicks, not including shipping. I think though with the price of the hens selling I'll have enough for the chicks, but not enough for shipping. Plus I want 20 chicks because we'll be shipping in winter D: or maybe we can order in spring then buy laying hens until they lay... that sounds MUCH better! Then they'd live......

Lol, it looks awesome!!
Oh I totally forgot that would require so many chicks to Alaska. That must be so awkward for shipping. Do you think you could try hatching eggs? Then again with that distance I'm not sure they'd make it through shipping either.

Oh I totally forgot that would require so many chicks to Alaska. That must be so awkward for shipping. Do you think you could try hatching eggs? Then again with that distance I'm not sure they'd make it through shipping either.

In summer its fine, but in winter if they spend longer then 2 days shipping or like a hour at the post office they die like flies. I don't want to hatch eggs > If I order 20, which would be like a kazillion dollars, only like 5 would hatch, and with my lcuk, 4 would be roosters, and the pullet would die. Soooo, I'll just get chicks in spring.

Yes, elephants are AWESOME!

In summer its fine, but in winter if they spend longer then 2 days shipping or like a hour at the post office they die like flies. I don't want to hatch eggs > If I order 20, which would be like a kazillion dollars, only like 5 would hatch, and with my lcuk, 4 would be roosters, and the pullet would die. Soooo, I'll just get chicks in spring.

Yes, elephants are AWESOME!
Ah true. Hopefully they will all be okay in the spring! Then you can breed lots of babies
big_smile.png
/

and LOL

Well I'm selling Danny :( I'm making SURE he goes to a good home, for $15. After that, I'll probably keep 2, maybe 3, roosters around. One will be a split black for sure, not sure on the others. I want a split black rooster and a lavender, but since I can't physically seperate them I might only keep 1. Depends on the quality.

BTW heres Danny (want a free rooster?
lol.png
Hes SUPER sweet!! and a cochin!)

Back
Top Bottom