Girls vs Girls

That is what I've done. And I can't put all the wires out of his reach, like the ones in my dad's office. Also, he is a jumper, so he can reach a lot of places. The last pair of headphones he chewed he pulled off of my dad's desk, and I had them in a place that I thought he couldn't get to.

Last edited:
pop.gif

So, is it crazy that as soon as you showed me the link I started writing? I realize that I started 20 minutes after the article thing was posted. I was worried they'd think I'd just submitted something I wrote, but I guess since I used one of their article suggestions, its pretty clear I wrote it fresh for them.

I love writing. Wish I could do it all the time.

I don't think they'll think that! Plus it should be time stamped I believe.

I meant something I'd wrote in advance but hung onto. However, even thats ok as long as its origianal and never presented previously. I just don't have any chicken articles handy. I was disappointed their wasn't even one "other" catagory (like any other fowl....) I mean, lots of us have two species or more. Maybe I should get him to do a BYC wide vote on if folks have chickens only, or two or more species of domestic fowl (which could mean you've got peacocks and ducks, or chickens and geese, or turkeys, ducks, geese, quail, pheasnt, and chicken. :D I realize is Back Yard Chicken, but I still love the other birds, and want to stand up for their rights to be recognized as backyard species. (ok, not guineas, peacocks, and pheasants, at least not in MY back yard)

Back
Top Bottom