Girls vs Girls

love.gif

I think I'm going to name her Sheila

Also, another egg pipped (the Polish/Silkie I think) and one of the NHR has turned to the air cell to pip

Last edited:
Morning. Guess what I did this morning? Sold the old incomplete jeep truck we pushed out of the barn. And, what did I get for it? $650, the exact amount it takes to buy my two goats. Down to the doller.
th.gif

cool huh?

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. We left, ironically, to run and get 36" hen wire to put along any fence a goose could fit its head through. Came back, 27 minutes later, and captured these two blood covered dogs in my pens. They killed 1/2 of my turkeys, 2 toulouse, 1 sebastopol, 7 ancona, eveyr single khaki campbell I own (even the egg layers), 2 muscovey hens (unless they flew- they are mia), and my last chicken that was in an outdoor pen. They were able to get into 3 different pens when they torn though a corner and breached the layer pen first. They went over thier fence, and got the turkeys that couldn't fly, then were with the geese when we pulled up. I beat them to a corner with a fence post, and called the cops. We've got it down as over $1000 worth of birds, and it's a felony. They are in police custody at Emporia KS now. Due to the vicious nature of the crime, and the fact that they dark one attempted to attack one officer 2 times, they are considered vicious and will be put down.

I have 2 ducks (ancona) and 1 buff in the barn with baby girl trying to keep them alive tonight. The buff is bruised and terrified, the ducks are badly injured. I've washed and tried the worst duck, and its actually in the bathroom wrapped in rags, docterd for its physical injuries, which may be too severe to survice. I'm going to go drink my last two bottles of wine now.

love.gif

Morning. Guess what I did this morning? Sold the old incomplete jeep truck we pushed out of the barn. And, what did I get for it? $650, the exact amount it takes to buy my two goats. Down to the doller.
th.gif

cool huh?
woot.gif
. That's quite the coincidence!
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. We left, ironically, to run and get 36" hen wire to put along any fence a goose could fit its head through. Came back, 27 minutes later, and captured these two blood covered dogs in my pens. They killed 1/2 of my turkeys, 2 toulouse, 1 sebastopol, 7 ancona, eveyr single khaki campbell I own (even the egg layers), 2 muscovey hens (unless they flew- they are mia), and my last chicken that was in an outdoor pen. They were able to get into 3 different pens when they torn though a corner and breached the layer pen first. They went over thier fence, and got the turkeys that couldn't fly, then were with the geese when we pulled up. I beat them to a corner with a fence post, and called the cops. We've got it down as over $1000 worth of birds, and it's a felony. They are in police custody at Emporia KS now. Due to the vicious nature of the crime, and the fact that they dark one attempted to attack one officer 2 times, they are considered vicious and will be put down.

I have 2 ducks (ancona) and 1 buff in the barn with baby girl trying to keep them alive tonight. The buff is bruised and terrified, the ducks are badly injured. I've washed and tried the worst duck, and its actually in the bathroom wrapped in rags, docterd for its physical injuries, which may be too severe to survice. I'm going to go drink my last two bottles of wine now.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom