Give me pictures of your chickens and I'll try to sex them

If I were going by coloring only I would guess female.

Yes she does! Here are my 2 for comparison, we think the brighter one is the Roo.
This is Daisy

Here's Duke, his barring is much brighter

Yes she does! Here are my 2 for comparison, we think the brighter one is the Roo.
This is Daisy

Here's Duke, his barring is much brighter

They both have dark leg wash (indicating possible pullets). Both have pullet colorings to me, but that could change - my BR pullets are currently 9 wks and are patterned similarly.

I tried to get better pics of my 2 Gold Lace Wyandottes showing full bodies, combs and legs. know these are hard to sex, but you tell me what you think.

This is Puzzle, she/he is small with a stubby tail:

This is Penny, who will probably be called Linc if she/he is a roo, she/he seems huge in comparison to Puzzle and has some punk on the comb but not very bright:

Both are 5 1/2 weeks barred cochin and golden lace cochin any ideas hen or roos ? Also do you think the gl is a frizzle ?

Yes, this cochin is a frizzle - judging by the paleness and size of the comb, I think pullet. Not quite sure on the barred cochin, more likely of the two to be a cockerel - has further developed comb and less feathering.

I tried to get better pics of my 2 Gold Lace Wyandottes showing full bodies, combs and legs. know these are hard to sex, but you tell me what you think.

This is Puzzle, she/he is small with a stubby tail:

This is Penny, who will probably be called Linc if she/he is a roo, she/he seems huge in comparison to Puzzle and has some punk on the comb but not very bright:

Tricky - I might be completely wrong. I would guess that 'Puzzle' is a pullet and 'Linc' is a cockerel.

Yes, this cochin is a frizzle - judging by the paleness and size of the comb, I think pullet. Not quite sure on the barred cochin, more likely of the two to be a cockerel - has further developed comb and less feathering.
yeah the barred has stayed so small and when I first got it lost all of its wing feathers no clue why !

Back
Top Bottom