given my duck shot of b12 at home if i should do this

itzybitzypretzle

Hatching
Jun 30, 2022
so i have two ducks tht cant walk and they anit getting any better so my hands are up in the air i dnt no wht to do and i have been given them vitems daily by mouth have taken them to the vet at least 4 times now and i cant afford to keep doing tht so was woundering if i were to start givin them shots of b12 so i no there getting wht they need cause these ducks are part of my family and ill be devisated if i lose any of them and there not getting worse but not getting any better either should i do these shots our not please someone tell me wht i should do sorry abt my spelling wasent going to even ask because of it but they cant walk hardly and ive trided everything

Try Liquid B complex it's injectable we use it orally by putting it over a small amount of treat so they get the full dose. Never in water since it dilutes it down.
If your comfortable giving injections but if they are eating try it over a treat. You'll need to give them 1ml each daily I bought a 1ml syringe without a needle to draw out the liquid. If you want to do an injection we have info on how to do it so let us know.
It won't happen overnight but this has been the best we have found to help get one over niacin deficiency. Is that what the vets diagnosed them as having? What breed and age? what do you feed them?
:welcome

Back
Top Bottom