Giving Away Peafowl

donuakhan

Hatching
Jul 17, 2016
Hello everyone! I am in the New York area and have several peafowls that are 2-3 years old that I am giving away. They were hatched in 2012 and 2013, and hand raised from birth; very friendly. Please let me know if are interested. I would love to answer any questions that you may have.

-Donna

Hello everyone! I am in the New York area and have several peafowls that are 2-3 years old that I am giving away. They were hatched in 2012 and 2013, and hand raised from birth; very friendly. Please let me know if are interested. I would love to answer any questions that you may have.

-Donna
Can you say why you are rehoming them?
can you ship them?

@casportpony do you know of anyone in this area?

-Donna
what kinds and can you ship?

We are having new construction done over our property; the peafowls won't be able to be here during and afterwards. I have 8 peafowls I am rehoming, they are all India Blue breed. I can post pictures of them if you'd like to see them.

I'm not too sure about shipping them or what the process would be like. If you're in or near New York, I am willing to drive them over.

I would love to have 2 or 3, and would gladly pay shipping charges. I live in the country in Southern Illinois. They would have good forever homes.

Back
Top Bottom