Giving Thanks New to the BYC

KaoticKritters

In the Brooder
12 Years
Nov 21, 2007
Franklinton,ky
My name is Mike,and my wife Kelley
We would just like to say bless all of you on T-day and this mornig, Getting to the point of my thanks my wife has had a bad year and a half with her health dealing with thyriod cancer ontop of fibromyalsha (cancer is gone)Over the last few months I have built so many things to try to get her somewhat dream going which is pretty much a retirement home for birds of all kinds We have many different birds now.They put her at ease.
Waking up everyday and my wife being here is what i'm most thankful for I also have a question how can someone like her be so worried about the birds and not herself. Wehave gotten several birds from (mistreaful) paople some of which I thought should have been put down but she nursed and loved them back to heath, and also what else can I do to make her dream a little better? thank you so much so glad i found this site

Giving to those birds obviously allows her to forget her own problems and see that there is always hope no matter what. It is a great stress reliever also. Sounds like you have a special lady there. Disease is as much psychological as it is physical. Helping and healing those birds makes life worth living for many people, relieves stress, and allows them to heal.

It sounds like you are already doing all you can to assist in her fulfilling her dream and personal healing.

Fibromyalgia can be reversed. This I know from experience. You may want to go over to mercola.com and plug it into the search bar. Some things may sound a little bizarre but overall his advice is effective.

Mike, Your heart is in the right place. You are thinking of her needs as well as her dreams. I really admire that. I am sure you will find many useful conversations here to inspire projects to help you toward both your dreams of the bird retirement sanctuary.

Welcome to BYC. They say laughter is good medicine and you both will find that here as well. Have you seen the thread about people who dress up their chickens for the holidays? It is really fun.

Welcome , It always comforting to know that there are folks out there like you and your wife who put others before themselves. This site has been a great place to rest and learn at the same time for me. In a few short months I've even learned a little about human nature here, and after 37 years as a riverboat pilot I thought I had seen everything. Hope you and your wife enjoy this as much as we have.

Randy

frow.gif
Hiya Mike, and Kelly!! Welcome to the BYC Family.
Mike....You have one very specieal lady there, wanting to help those birds. She cares for them like you care for her. All you BOTH want is for all to be healthy! I know....I am a rescuer myself...and when I start feeling bad...I go to the birds...they heal ME!!
I can sit with them for hours...and feel a whole lot better when I come out. I will pray for you both....for good health, and happiness! Sounds like you are a wonderfull hubby, for helping her achieve her dreams! Way to go!

Back
Top Bottom