glad to be here

headzookeeper

Hatching
Apr 9, 2016
Missouri
Hi to all! I am new here to this group and am glad to get started. My question today concerns
Mille Fleur d'uccle bantams. I just purchased one and am wondering if they are ever Frizzles?
This one is approximately 6 weeks old and the feathers are kind of all over the place. I know
time will tell, just wondered if it is possible. Thanks for your feedback!

I honestly don't know you'd have to ask those that have the breed. I would expect "fizzle," genes could pop up anywhere but
idunno.gif
Maybe it would help if you posted a photo.

You could also post photo and ask at "what breed or gender is this." very knowledgeable folks there.

Thank-you. I will try to get a picture in a day or two. Otherwise, it really doesn't matter I guess. It will be frizzle or not. I was just curious.

Hi and welcome to BYC. As DD suggests, the gender and breed forum will be helpful. Not sure if there is a frizzle community - maybe type that in the search box?

All the best
CT

Thank-you! I am excited to be here. I am just starting to raise bantams and it is great knowing I have access to so many knowledgable people if I have questions.

If I did this right...here is a picture of my new Mille Fleur d'Uccle. She is about 6 weeks old and the sweetest little girl ever (at least I am hoping she is a girl!).

Back
Top Bottom