Glad to be here

Psyclops

Chirping
Jan 24, 2023
Appomattox, Va
My Coop
My Coop
Hello from Virginia
Man, I am so new to chickens I only know what they look like in someone else's yard or on the dinner plate! So be prepared for some strange questions as I learn what I am doing. My plans are to start with 4 to 6 hatching chickens, I think they are called, chickens for eggs only and probably will be white leghorns to begin. Both the wife and I like chicken in our diet but the wife is too city for the thought of raising chickens for food.
Cheers and I look forward to some sage advice.

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

You have definitely come to the right place for all the fun and learning! You might stop by our Learning Center here on BYC for articles on getting started and raising happy and healthy birds... https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/

Make yourself at home here and ask as many questions as needed. Welcome aboard!

Hello from Virginia
Man, I am so new to chickens I only know what they look like in someone else's yard or on the dinner plate! So be prepared for some strange questions as I learn what I am doing. My plans are to start with 4 to 6 hatching chickens, I think they are called, chickens for eggs only and probably will be white leghorns to begin. Both the wife and I like chicken in our diet but the wife is too city for the thought of raising chickens for food.
Cheers and I look forward to some sage advice.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom