Global Poultry?

Their physical address looks like this... in case anyone is interested to know.

I've never seen a hatchery look so nice... (sarcasm)

4225-Executive-Sq-La-Jolla-CA-Primary-Photo-1-Large.jpg

Don

Do NOT send them any money! We ordered chickens from them - they said they would be delivered a week and a half ago. We have not heard anything from them. They will not respond to phone calls or e-mails. At this point, I am pretty sure we sent our $300+ dollars to someone who has nothing to do with chickens - just stealing people's money.
I just had to file against them with PayPal. That's the only way I'll pay to protect myself. Got me for alot. Just out of curiosity was it Matthew Dorsey you sent money too.

Yep. I was scammed by this company also. Fake website. They want payments in Bitcoin or a PayPal “family and friend” payment so you can’t use the PayPal purchase guarantee. No real USA landline phone number. They only communicate by WhatsApp. Once they got my $ they no longer respond to calls, text messages or emails.
Why can’t you people report it to the fbi

Mmm... I don't have experience with them but wouldn't buy their without having a look in person either.

Because of address differences
- bottom of their site gives this address: 4225 Executive Sq #1060 La Jolla, California(CA), 92037
- contactpage this: 9622 W 350 N, Orland, IN 46776, United States (Which is the neighbour or actual address of Miller Poulty https://millerpoultry.com/)

they describe their team as: "We are more than 100 thousand employees in the entire world." which is an awefull lot. Their website seems more like a small business type of website

Wrong images: The image of their first product (african geese) is a mallard duck and the second image are ducklings.

to name a few things

Ofcourse I could be totally wrong but I personally find this to many red flags to buy. Especially when you are not able to collect the birds yourself
Report it to the fbi

I’m still very new to all of this, does anyone know if Global Poultry Co.ltd is legit? Has anyone bought from them and had a bad experience? Thanks
thank you for your opinions with this "company" I wanted to buy hatching eggs and send them to Europe. They only answer the completed order🤔🤔🤔 they didn't answer the other questions at all. Milan from Slovakia 🇸🇰

Back
Top Bottom