Global Poultry?

Sarah508

In the Brooder
Mar 6, 2022
I’m still very new to all of this, does anyone know if Global Poultry Co.ltd is legit? Has anyone bought from them and had a bad experience? Thanks

Attachments

• 8BF1B4E7-943B-4946-9A6B-C79114E1DEE5.png
    8BF1B4E7-943B-4946-9A6B-C79114E1DEE5.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 177
I’m still very new to all of this, does anyone know if Global Poultry Co.ltd is legit? Has anyone bought from them and had a bad experience? Thanks
Do NOT send them any money! We ordered chickens from them - they said they would be delivered a week and a half ago. We have not heard anything from them. They will not respond to phone calls or e-mails. At this point, I am pretty sure we sent our $300+ dollars to someone who has nothing to do with chickens - just stealing people's money.

Do NOT send them any money! We ordered chickens from them - they said they would be delivered a week and a half ago. We have not heard anything from them. They will not respond to phone calls or e-mails. At this point, I am pretty sure we sent our $300+ dollars to someone who has nothing to do with chickens - just stealing people's money.
Same thing happened to me. Liars and thieves.
Pisses me off that nothing can be done about them.

Mmm... I don't have experience with them but wouldn't buy their without having a look in person either.

Because of address differences
- bottom of their site gives this address: 4225 Executive Sq #1060 La Jolla, California(CA), 92037
- contactpage this: 9622 W 350 N, Orland, IN 46776, United States (Which is the neighbour or actual address of Miller Poulty https://millerpoultry.com/)

they describe their team as: "We are more than 100 thousand employees in the entire world." which is an awefull lot. Their website seems more like a small business type of website

Wrong images: The image of their first product (african geese) is a mallard duck and the second image are ducklings.

to name a few things

Ofcourse I could be totally wrong but I personally find this to many red flags to buy. Especially when you are not able to collect the birds yourself

Mmm... I don't have experience with them but wouldn't buy their without having a look in person either.

Because of address differences
- bottom of their site gives this address: 4225 Executive Sq #1060 La Jolla, California(CA), 92037
- contactpage this: 9622 W 350 N, Orland, IN 46776, United States (Which is the neighbour or actual address of Miller Poulty https://millerpoultry.com/)

they describe their team as: "We are more than 100 thousand employees in the entire world." which is an awefull lot. Their website seems more like a small business type of website

Wrong images: The image of their first product (african geese) is a mallard duck and the second image are ducklings.

to name a few things

Ofcourse I could be totally wrong but I personally find this to many red flags to buy. Especially when you are not able to collect the birds yourself
I agree! I looked them up also and found wrong pics for breeds and some other red flags….beware! So many established hatcheries we all are familiar with that have long histories….

Yep. I was scammed by this company also. Fake website. They want payments in Bitcoin or a PayPal “family and friend” payment so you can’t use the PayPal purchase guarantee. No real USA landline phone number. They only communicate by WhatsApp. Once they got my $ they no longer respond to calls, text messages or emails.

Back
Top Bottom