Glowing Eyes, Wolf RP, the Chat Thread. (We're know your there, Lurkers!)

Cool! I don't know if Blizzard will be able to run or hunt with a prosthetic leg btw, maybe we should roll for that too....
Yeah...though the people as APSA are working on figuring out how Blizzard can live in the wild as naturally as possible, though they'll have to check up on him often and put a tracker on him is what they have decided. And I think they're going to put a prosthetic that should help some on him. I don't know though. :)
Shall I roll?

Yeah...though the people as APSA are working on figuring out how Blizzard can live in the wild as naturally as possible, though they'll have to check up on him often and put a tracker on him is what they have decided. And I think they're going to put a prosthetic that should help some on him. I don't know though. :)
Shall I roll?
For Patricia or for Blizzard lol? But yes you can roll if you want :)

Screenshot (386).png

Yay! Good for you! Will you get any pics of the wolf pup or updates on how s(he) is doing? (I'd assume a pup named Spring would be female, but I don't know lol)
Ha, I'm not sure if it is a boy or girl either! All I know is that there were pups and I sent in a name suggestion... and then I got an e-mail today saying my nsme won for one of the pups.

Ha, I'm not sure if it is a boy or girl either! All I know is that there were pups and I sent in a name suggestion... and then I got an e-mail today saying my nsme won for one of the pups.
Well that's not a lot of details lol, I wonder what would happen if you sent an email back asking for more info....but even if you know nothing else, you got to name a wolf pup, and that's very cool!

Back
Top Bottom