GMO/GMOC

Hillschicks

Songster
7 Years
Jul 17, 2012
Lets stop calling them GMO's .. Maybe if we start calling them GMOC's people will start paying attention because genetically modified organic cancer is an attention grabber and there really is no reason we have to call it what the poison company calls it

Down with GMOC's!!!!!!

Its not like we can warn people to check labels for gmo anymore.. No reason we shouldnt all refer to it for what it is.. And raise awareness in the process

GMOC = DEATH

Quote: The main reason no one pays attention now is the false information constantly being spread.
Making up one more unproven claim won't help your credibility

Not concerned with my credibility, concerned with the little things, like not having to label their products as GMO products.. Nobody outside the loop knows what GMO's are.. I didnt until i started keeping chickens and bees... That being said, a lack of evidence isnt evidence that something doesnt exist.. Do gmo's give you cancer?? I dont know... And neither do you... But if cancer gets peoples attention then so be it

By the way.. An unproven claim is something not proven.. Im sure with minor effort we could prove in one form or another they are a cancer.. Beit physically giving us cancer.. Or just a cancer to the enviroment... Unproven or not, if you like gmo's then you eat them... I for one dont want my kids eating them because the food we bought wasnt labeled

Really?? So if gmo's give us cancer they really dont because cancer was here first?? Thats oike saying cigsarettes dont cause cancer and to prove it cancer was here first

Either way... When we start genetically modifying our food sources, its going to end badly.. Especially when we are fairly new at it.. Or maybe not, after all its not like humanity has ever screwed up before

And in todays world, its not about credability... Its about getting people to listen... In a world where joe biden tells people just buy a double barrel and if you need too fire a couple rounds thru the door, its not about credibility.. Its about drawing attention to the issue.. Your arguing in favor of gmo's and thats your right.. You support it, super for you.. I dont, and if i can get one more person to not like it because its bad then ive succeeded

Quote: In other words, you'e saying it's OK to LIE, as long as you can make people believe it.
Which is why the anti GMO crowd rightly gets ignored so often

Quote: I'm arguing in favor of simply telling the TRUTH.

Back
Top Bottom