G'Nite Abby

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I am ten minutes late. Shoot me. I am all hung up on those boots. See other post for details.. This is the random ball of the evening.

2. Tiramisu

Tiramisu Got Mutts

May 3, 2008
    Milan PA
    hello I didn't really clean today I am trying to do some right now.

3. Tiramisu

Tiramisu Got Mutts

May 3, 2008
    Milan PA
  4. debilorrah

I got almost everything done today that I wanted. got the room and our bathroom clean and the kitchen, but the stuff still needs to be hung on the walls and I am doing the applesauce tomorrow.

5. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Man I am so nervous about tomorrow. I getting put right on the highway. I will be driving to petsmart, then the mall, then back home.

6. debilorrah

I told you to knock it off! Let the nerves go - you will be with someone else and the more you are relaxed the better you will do. HI SON!

7. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    The passenger over exaggerates though. Hi mommy!!! But I think he knows that this will be my first time. Then if I do good on sunday I can drive to hackettstown [​IMG]

8. debilorrah

You need to breathe and relax, you will be fine. My son is totally comfortable with a car and he doesn't even have his permit. I let him park my car all the time in tight spaces (I have dent proof doors) and he does fine, has never even come too close.

9. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Dent proof? Thats cool! To bad there is no such things as force fields for cars. [​IMG]. I know as soon as I get my license I can go to Cali [​IMG]

10. debilorrah

Yeah, I have those doors that if a grocery cart bumps into it it pops back out. cool to have around here...... This thread is not taking off like it did last night....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by