Go to bed Chuck and Buck!

SuperDuck

Songster
Mar 28, 2018
Los Banos, Ca
The kid is not feeling well and has passed out on his pillow bed on the living room floor. Chuck and Buck have decided that if James doesn't have to sleep in his coop (room) then they don't have to sleep in their coop (an extra large dog crate). The only problem? Spongebob Squarepants.

Seriously, Chuck and Buck LOVE Spongebob. Part of their morning routine is getting up and eating a bowl of peas while watching an episode of Spongebob before they go out for the morning.

They don't care about tv or any other show.... except for the talking sponge. I was so happy that my kids have pretty much outgrown that show. My oldest is almost 18 so the show has been around our house for many years. Just when I thought we were phasing out of it for good, I am now held hostage and forced to hear that annoying sponge-laugh because two ducks that have no idea they're ducks, love it.

Help!

Attachments

• IMG_3572.JPG
    IMG_3572.JPG
    527.6 KB · Views: 42
The kid is not feeling well and has passed out on his pillow bed on the living room floor. Chuck and Buck have decided that if James doesn't have to sleep in his coop (room) then they don't have to sleep in their coop (an extra large dog crate). The only problem? Spongebob Squarepants.

Seriously, Chuck and Buck LOVE Spongebob. Part of their morning routine is getting up and eating a bowl of peas while watching an episode of Spongebob before they go out for the morning.

They don't care about tv or any other show.... except for the talking sponge. I was so happy that my kids have pretty much outgrown that show. My oldest is almost 18 so the show has been around our house for many years. Just when I thought we were phasing out of it for good, I am now held hostage and forced to hear that annoying sponge-laugh because two ducks that have no idea they're ducks, love it.

Help!
Too cute

I love spongebob... I've been a fan since it came out. 17 years now.. my kids like it too. Lmao!
but we're all weird here sooo..
I think you have smart ducks, they picked a winner of a show :clap

I very rarely watch tv myself although it's always on because I need the background noise. My husband is gone for 5 weeks (rebuilding phone lines and such after the CA fires) so I finally get some tv time to myself once the kids are in bed. Unfortunately I've been kicked off once again by two feathered friends. They're lucky they're cute!

Lol Why are they kept inside and treated like humans? What happens when you try to turn off the TV or if you try to change the channel? I'm sorry, I know I'm nosy but I really am just curious.

Lol Why are they kept inside and treated like humans? What happens when you try to turn off the TV or if you try to change the channel? I'm sorry, I know I'm nosy but I really am just curious.

Because they're indoor ducks. Let me rephrase.... they're indoors at night and outdoors 95% of the time during the day. They're spoiled rotten babies that are afraid of the dark, too.

Depending on where they are determines what they will do if the tv changes. If they're in their cage and I turn off/change the tv.... they might quack a few times, turn around and watch the fish tank until they fall asleep.

If they're out like they are now, they will waddle their fat butts over to where I am (currently lay on the couch) and quack non stop as if they're telling me a really animated story. If they're out, I'd rather let them watch their show because they will stay put, meaning on their blankets, and I won't find a rogue poop in some obscure place when I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Rarely do they sleep outside of their cage but there are random nights like this that we make the exception if they behave.

Again, they have no idea they are ducks.

Well don't change a thing. They live the good life and deserve every bit of love and spoil you give them. :love
I wish I could bring in my ducks and let then live with me lol... but I have too many and my husband would throw a fit...:hit

Back
Top Bottom