Goat and Sheep Shearing - Jeffers has a deal ending next week

I've been wanting one forever, this post encouraged me to go and make that purchase.

I'm happy, but my bank account and my dh won't be...

MP - I would be happy to send you some llama fleece however...
1) I have a couple of girls with nice fleece but I don't breed for their fleece so it's not the 'show quality' that some llamas have,
2) It won't be cleaned before sending,
3) You'd need to tell me how much you want,
4) I'd need you to split the postage with me.

Oh, it will be different colors (white, shades of brown and possibly a little black)

SO, if you are serious let me know before Thursday evening so I can separate and keep the good stuff Friday morning.

big_smile.png

where was this deal when we bought ours last year!!!! Thanks for sharing....I'm tempted to buy again.....We have the worlds hairest goats and that's on the list of weekend chores now that the temps are better. I am still a learner on those shears and last year we had a guest at the farm that said what did you do to that goat, as I apparently shaved up on one side and down on the other and the goat literally looked like 2 different people trimmed. her...LOL

Anyway, I've got my goggles and my face mask and my ear plugs and I should be ready for the weekend. I saw beautifully shaved goats at a goat fair in carrollton ga this weekend. I need to take lessons!

Back
Top Bottom