My 12 week old Nubian cross still has diarrhea today... My vet told me to wait it out yesterday because he probably ate something. Well, I monitered what he ate closely from 2 pm yesterday on until I put him in his clean stall that had nothing edible in it. It's 3 pm today and he still has diarrhea... And of course, the vet is closed. I worm my big guys regularly but it's been forever since I've had a kid so I'm concerned about dosage. I have Ivomec on hand and that's it. Possibly Strongid but I haven't looked for it. How much would I give him? Also concerned this could be coccidia... Should I give Albon to be safe or just try worming and leave him be? I would just wait until Monday but quite honestly, he's young and my spoiled baby, I'm afraid to. Thanks in advance! Editted to add, he's not acting odd, really. He still grazes and nibbles on a handful of goat chow when offered.