Today is day 145 for my pygmies. One of them had a drop of blood on her vulva on Friday. Yesterday was a small smear of blood on the side of her vulva. Nothing at all since then. Do you think it's gonna be anytime soon? I tried to get a pic but this is the best I could do. The spot around the 5 o'clock area is dried and dark, the redder one is the smear to the left. She's been holding her tail straight out,that is until I want to check her or take a pic. She's eating, drinking, acting all around normal. This is only my 2nd time having goat babies. Oh and I was able to pull the straw out. And her sack is full, has been for 3-4 weeks.