Goat Toys! How To Make Toys That Are Perfect For Your Goats!

hello. I will be adopting a mini donkey and a pygmy goat. They will be housed together and I was wondering if there were donkey toys or some goat toys that might work. Looking for it to be very inexpensive or free.

Well for my donkey I did the music jug that I explained a few pages back. I would just use a larger jug & harder & stronger materials.
If you are housing them together you will need alot of toys to destract them from each other for the first few days. (We no longer house our goats & donkey together because of a biiig problem. pm me for more on the subject)

For the goat try constuction tubes as I call them. They are those huge mettle or cardboard tubes that people could even fit through. Get some smaller ones from home depot for the goat & fasten it down do the donkey doesn't destroy it. Have logs & branches they can both jump over & play with, & make a big trof that you can put lawn clippings, weeds, branches & hay into.

Hope this helps!

I have a six month old pygmy goat that broke her leg. She is in a cast and will be for 4 weeks. She is not allowed to climb nor hang out with her 2 pygmy friends. I worry that she is going to be crazy bored! Any suggestions for keeping her happy and entertained?

I would make some small, light toys she can pick up with her mouth & swing around. You could also make a little tent, shaped huts, made of branches. With that she can hide out or but & rub the sicks. I hope she gets better!!

My goats are Pygmy Goats, and they are hyper, love to jump, but don't get out a lot. I feel bad, because they seem board. I feel that they should have a kind of toy to entertain them. I have two goats, one of them (Phil) is about 9 months old, and he just broke his leg. But before that he used to love to put his feet on my back when I bend over to feed them. He also loves chewing on my zippers on my winter coat. The other one (Bella) is 5, and she just loves to climb, hop, skip, anything that involves jumping, she just loves to do.

Hi there! First off sorry I am replying so late. First look in your yard for any logs, thick branches or rocks, those are always great. Again this like old dog houses, kiddie houses, cinder blocks and more are fine.

I just wanted to give an update on my little Pygmy that broke her leg. She has had a FULL recovery and is back to being sassy, and funny and a goat!

Just had kids!

Back
Top Bottom