Goatmilk Soap Sale!

Bettacreek

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 7, 2009
Central Pennsyltucky
I've been soaping like a fiend and I'm running out of room because of the old bars. I've been told that the new bars are much nicer looking and people choose them over the old hand cut bars (go figure). So, I'm selling out my hand cut bars cheaply. They are NOT wrapped or labelled. I will have to weigh out amounts available tomorrow. Some bars are shaped rather goofy (wider base than top, etc), so they are not aesthetically pleasing, but they can be trimmed down to be made prettier. I, however, won't be trimming. There are also end pieces/scraps, but you can specify if you want the bars, scraps/pieces or a mix of the two.

$0.50/oz or $6/lb. Feel free to mix and match scents! Bars are approximately 4oz, and if ordering whole bars only, please order in 4oz increments per scent!

Scents Available:
Oatmeal Milk and Honey (very, very little of this)
Cucumber Melon (I have a good bit of this)
White Tea and Ginger
Peppermint Spearmint Scrubby
Unscented Scrubby
Unscented

Shipping will depend on amount and location. I will use the cheapest shipping option available, and DO include delivery confirmation.

Approx. how many oz/lbs will fit into a small flat rate priority box? Just trying to get an idea on cost if I stock-up! Thanks!

Yes, payment is paypal or I can accept money orders.
smile.png
I can do personal checks, but unfortunately have to charge a $2 fee, because my bank isn't local and to deposit checks, that's exactly what it costs me unfortunately. I've had some people send cash, but that does make me nervous until it actually arrives, because I have had envelopes arrive ripped open.
hmm.png
I'll check to see how much fits in before the end of the day (at boyfriend's house now, with none of my supplies).

Is the soap multipurpose? What state are you located in? I'm interested!

Sorry for taking so long to get back to everyone. I can fit 26oz in a $5 flat rate shipping box. The soap shouldn't be used for laundry purposes, but it can be used for hands, body and I use it on my face. I use it for the boys as well, who are 2.5 and 4 years old. It's fairly sudsy. Nothing like body wash with SLS in it, but it's pretty good for a homemade soap. It has a high creamy factor to it. I use it for shaving, and others have reported it being good for shaving as well. However, the scrubby soap I don't recommend for shaving, because the poppy seeds do get caught in the razor blades.
I'm in PA.
smile.png

Do I have to use the checkout thing at the top of this thread? I'd rather pay directly through paypal or by sending a check, so please let me know if this is possible. I'd like to order 24 ounces, which is basically 6 bars. I'd like to mix that amount between the oatmeal milk and honey and the white tea and ginger scents if you have those both available. You choose what mixture.
smile.png
If you don't have any of the oatmeal scent, substitute with the cucumber melon. You can contact me directly at [email protected] and let me know your preference for payment. Thanks! So excited to try the soap
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom