Goats goats goats

farmer0308

In the Brooder
Aug 2, 2015
New york
Hello. Created this for people with goats i have two boer goats both female and looking to get two neubian goats male and female for milk anyone have or know someone who sells them

We use to have Nigerian Dwarf Goats, and some day I hope to get goats again. However, the economy got so bad we had to give them away.
sad.png
They were awesome little guys.

Daisy with our kitten, Tabby

Ethel with her baby, Buckeye. She had to have a C-section

Hello. Created this for people with goats i have two boer goats both female and looking to get two neubian goats male and female for milk anyone have or know someone who sells them

Don't get nubians if you hate the noise. They are extremely loud. Ive seen some quiet ones but most are very loud and scream when they see you. Complete opposite of boers. Get oberhaslis if you want a quiet goat. If you don't care about noise, which some people don't(unlike me) then get nubians. They're great milkers with great tasting milk.

Yay mine are like dogs will follow u everywhere love to eat and are loud weird right

Haha that sounds like the opposite of mine. They sound fun. So yeah if you don't mind the noise, nubians are perfect! Give a lot of milk, friendly, great tasting milk and very good looking IMO
smile.png

I have found my goat people
1f60d.png
I just joined BY Forum because of my Rhode Island Reds but my passion in life is owning and spoiling my goats.
I'm single & ready to mingle ladies
[/IMG]

Gosh mom you're embarrassing me

You can move along nothing to see here

Back
Top Bottom