Goat's Milk Soaps & Lotions by Green Family Farm w/ free crochet scrubbie

greenfamilyfarms

Big Pippin'
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
Elizabethtown, NC
Like us On Facebook for exclusive sneak-peaks and offers.

Dirty Chick Goat's Milk Soaps
Each soap is $3.00 each

Summer Special: With your order of 5 or more soaps, I'll include a crochet soap saver scrubbie! This is just a little something handmade by me that we enjoy using with our soaps. It is 100% cotton and is machine washable. Line or tumble dry.

These ("Adult" bars) are large, 4 ounce soaps packaged in a clear cellophane pouch which locks in the fragrance and moisturizing qualities of the goat's milk. Great for gifts for your co-workers, your kid's teachers, or just for yourself! Our soaps are practical enough to use and still look pretty sitting by the sink or in the shower. We use quality ingredients including coconut oil, palm oil, vitamin E, sodium hydroxide (lye), uncut and skin safe and VOC-free fragrance/essential oils, and of course goat's milk. Homemade goat's milk soaps are so much better for your skin than commercially made soaps.

For information about our homemade lotions, click here.

Available Fragrances:
Relaxing Lavender: Light Purple bar with the familiar scent of lavender essential oils. This bar contains dried lavender flowers.

Refreshing Mint: Light Green bar scented with spearmint and eucalyptus essential oils. This bar contains dried mint.

Soothing Oatmeal, Milk & Honey: Peach bar with the comforting scent of hawthorne, vanilla, and nutty almond. This bar contains extra Vitamin E and is our best seller.

Breezy Meadow: Smell the scents of a field of wildflowers and freshly mowed grass. This scent reminds me of sitting in the shade, drinking sweet tea, and watching the chickens scratch around in the yard. This is the official soap scent of BYC. Yellow bar.

Amish Quilt: Sweet and spicy with vanilla, cinnamon, clove and allspice kissed with sugar. Blue/green bar.

Southern Belle: A sweet floral southern magnolia fragrance with honeysuckle, jasmine, rose and peach blossom. Peachy-pink bar.

Dusty Rose: Nice, just-blossomed scent of powdery rose. This one is in memory of my Great-Grandmother, Vena Hood, a lover of roses and the color pink. Pink bar.

Baby Powder: This fresh scent of baby powder will remind you of a little baby fresh out of the bath. White bar.

Unscented, dye-free: Just plain 'ol goat's milk soap with no extra additives. White bar.

Classy Lemon: The classic fragrance of lemon. This is a great kitchen soap. Yellow bar.

Clean Cotton: Aroma of clean linens dried in the breeze. White bar.

Citrus: Fruity citrus blend of orange, grapefruit, lemon, and lime. A great summer fragrance. Orange bar.

HOW TO ORDER: PM me with the fragrance(s) you would like to order. Orders will be shipped in order of payment received. You can also order online via paypal at greenfamilyfarms.webs.com.

PAYMENT: I accept Paypal, USPS Money Order, or Personal Check. You will get a PM and/or Email to confirm your order. You can also place an order via our website with PayPal checkout.

SHIPPING: Priority Shipping with free Delivery Confirmation (tracking number) is $6.00 for up to 25 bars.

FEEDBACK: Have you purchased from us in the past and want to leave feedback? You can do so on the feedback page on our website. Thank you for your business!

Last edited:
I just recieved my second order of these soaps. They are wonderful and Green Family Farm is fantastic to do business with. If you are looking for a soap that smells fantastic and is gentle on your skin, this is it! My daughter absolutely loves the kids soaps and the names make her giggle. She runs around asking if she smells like a bunny burp. Too funny.

Thanks for the feedback, Jerseyhen!

We haven't been posting a lot on BYC since the upgrade. We are still making soaps and have introduced lotions as well. You are welcome to order via BYC PM, email, through our website, or by liking us on Facebook. We look forward to sharing our goat's milk soaps with you!

Thank you from:
Pee Dee (Nubian buck),
Flo (Alpine/Lamancha doe),
Jasmine (Nubian doe),
Citabria (Nubian doeling),
Cessna (Nubian doeling),
Drama Mama (Boer doe),
& Bunny (Boer doe)

Back
Top Bottom