Goblin and the gang

bigibeeg

Chirping
May 24, 2020
Jacksonville Florida
I am new to the chicken and guinea world. I was sitting on my patio in the spring and hear a little bird under my house. It ended up being a guinea fowl chick. This little Goblin led me to get 4 chicks to raise with it and now my life revolves around Goblin and her gang. It has been less than a year and I am constantly working to make their lives the best ever. I have a lot to learn so I am glad to have this forum to access. The pic is of Goblin not long after I found her. She has grown into her name.

Attachments

• 50B6C163-2602-4208-9E13-509D89588BB8.jpeg
    50B6C163-2602-4208-9E13-509D89588BB8.jpeg
    354.8 KB · Views: 7
I am new to the chicken and guinea world. I was sitting on my patio in the spring and hear a little bird under my house. It ended up being a guinea fowl chick. This little Goblin led me to get 4 chicks to raise with it and now my life revolves around Goblin and her gang. It has been less than a year and I am constantly working to make their lives the best ever. I have a lot to learn so I am glad to have this forum to access. The pic is of Goblin not long after I found her. She has grown into her name.
She is so cute :love Congrats, and welcome to BYC!! :wee
We're so glad you joined!!

Back
Top Bottom