Going Crazy Waiting!!!

I was looking at the Silver Appleyard ducks they have. SOOOO tepmted to get some EARLY next year. Like the first hatch or so!

Quote:
yeah
sad.png
but whatcha gonna do
hu.gif

You are right, you can't really change anything, roll with the punches.

I also talked with Millie last night for a few minutes(very nice lady). She informed me of some changes and she wanted to apologize for forgetting the rest of my order. They ran out of Saxony on Tuesday(which is why she apologized for forgetting my order) and mine order got shipped yesterday. They substituted the 'Deluxe Runner Assortment' for the Saxony. They shorted me on Cayugas but then added more Magpies. I am a little disappointed BUT you gotta roll with it I guess. I kinda have to give them some slack because they are relying on nature to provide everything - fertility rate, weather, and hatchlings. Having grown up on a 1500 acre farm - I get it.

All in all, I am more than happy with them. I have found some Saxony ducklings (from Holderread stock) locally but I will be paying nearly double the price
he.gif
rant.gif
OR I can place another order next year...hhmmmm...... ducks and geese.....hhmmmm.....

next year! dooo it! I already put in my order for next year so I am not going through ups and downs again of ordering late in the season lol you will be pleased with the runners, I love my runners
smile.png

Quote:
You are right, you can't really change anything, roll with the punches.

I also talked with Millie last night for a few minutes(very nice lady). She informed me of some changes and she wanted to apologize for forgetting the rest of my order. They ran out of Saxony on Tuesday(which is why she apologized for forgetting my order) and mine order got shipped yesterday. They substituted the 'Deluxe Runner Assortment' for the Saxony. They shorted me on Cayugas but then added more Magpies. I am a little disappointed BUT you gotta roll with it I guess. I kinda have to give them some slack because they are relying on nature to provide everything - fertility rate, weather, and hatchlings. Having grown up on a 1500 acre farm - I get it.

All in all, I am more than happy with them. I have found some Saxony ducklings (from Holderread stock) locally but I will be paying nearly double the price
he.gif
rant.gif
OR I can place another order next year...hhmmmm...... ducks and geese.....hhmmmm.....

next year! dooo it! I already put in my order for next year so I am not going through ups and downs again of ordering late in the season lol you will be pleased with the runners, I love my runners
smile.png

My other order just got here! Crap that was fast!

Back
Top Bottom