Going Crazy Waiting!!!

Quote:
yay! so happy for you!

I will be great when you get your 'care' package. It will be a Holderread PhotoFest...

millie said there is a small possibility that next week could be a bust too but they will have one more back up hatch after that. if they do ship this coming week like i hope i will have two shipments of ducklings/goslings coming! the one from holderreads (14 bodies) and one from sand hill (15 bodies). wouldnt it be crazy if they if they arrived the same day?

Quote:
I will be great when you get your 'care' package. It will be a Holderread PhotoFest...

millie said there is a small possibility that next week could be a bust too but they will have one more back up hatch after that. if they do ship this coming week like i hope i will have two shipments of ducklings/goslings coming! the one from holderreads (14 bodies) and one from sand hill (15 bodies). wouldnt it be crazy if they if they arrived the same day?

YES it would! That might qualify as 'overwhelmed'.

it actually might be easier for me because that means i would only need to make one trip to town (30 min drive) instead of two lol! also, it means it would be easy to put them all together without any fighting. if they were a week apart it might mean i would have to brood them separately for a few days before introducing them to each other and that would be a pain!

with my luck I would get 1 dilivery fromt he morning truck and the other fromt he 1230 truck
tongue.png

Quote:
pretty sure our mail always comes in the morning. but it would be possible for me to get one from the distribution center and one from the PO

Back
Top Bottom