Golden Campine hatching eggs light brown?

ClucksForFun

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 5, 2012
So I bought some hatching eggs off of Ebay. I won an auction for 8+ Golden Campine hatching eggs (received 12), but upon opening the carton I find light brown eggs. From everything that I have read, the eggs should be white. Are these Campine mutt eggs? Thanks in advance.

Well, I just looked at my other Ebay transaction and I'm thinking the eggs that I got today might be BLRW eggs I won via auction instead. I bought the Campine eggs a week before the BLRW eggs, so I figured they would be the Campine eggs arriving today, but I may be wrong. Yesterday there was no shipping information available for the BLRW eggs, but today it says they are in a city near me, as do the Campine eggs. It's my bet that I received the BLRW eggs, so these are probably not even Campine eggs. I'm a dork. Thanks for the reply!

Okay, got my other eggs in the mail today... This is them next to each other. The eggs I received today are white. The picture makes them look off-white, but they are fairly white-white in reality. The supposed wyandotte eggs are actually darker than they appear in the picture as well. I'm crossing my fingers!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom