Golden Campine hen needs new home in Decatur, Georgia

DecaturDavid

Hatching
Nov 4, 2018
Our 5 year old Golden Campine hen, Rose, is the last of her flock and we don't want to get another flock right now. She's a good, healthy girl who was still laying white eggs prior to her recent molt, and we expect she'll start laying again in January or February. Please consider giving her a new home where she can be with other chickens! Located in Decatur, Georgia. Please message me if interested.

Attachments

• Rose.jpg
    Rose.jpg
    679.2 KB · Views: 29
Our 5 year old Golden Campine hen, Rose, is the last of her flock and we don't want to get another flock right now. She's a good, healthy girl who was still laying white eggs prior to her recent molt, and we expect she'll start laying again in January or February. Please consider giving her a new home where she can be with other chickens! Located in Decatur, Georgia. Please message me if interested.
She is lovely! We live near Auburn,Al. My hubby said we have room for only 1 more hen! We have 7 girls now,and just wondered what was her place in the pecking order,and if you think she would do ok with our 6 month olds.

Back
Top Bottom