Golden Sebright Cockerel Free to a Good Home - Maryland/DC area

heathenduchess

In the Brooder
Mar 31, 2021
Hi all,

I have a golden sebright mix cockerel around 8 weeks old; just starting to make squeaky adorable little doodle doo sounds. Unfortunately for him, Montgomery Co., MD doesn’t allow for roosters.
Hoping to find a good home where he can have a happy, long life! Note: the silkie is just his friend, and is not being offered.

D460909C-C7FE-4043-ABF9-670F627540A4.jpeg

FDFC3363-EB75-4522-9136-90857002D027.jpeg

Would you be willing to ship him?? I’ll pay all shipping cost. My son really wanted a cockerel for his three golden sebright pullets. Hard to find for him. Sigh
Potentially--I'll need to look into it, as I've never shipped birds before, but I'll get back to you. Thanks for your interest!

Great! Please let me know. My relative has sent chickens to me a couple years ago through USPS and they got to me safe. I’m hoping it’ll work the same. Thanks much!

Great! Please let me know. My relative has sent chickens to me a couple years ago through USPS and they got to me safe. I’m hoping it’ll work the same. Thanks much!
Thanks for following up, and your patience--we were actually able to find a home for him within an hour's drive, and that seemed optimal over mailing, so we are going that route. Thanks so much for your interest! I hope you're able to find a sebright cockerel for your son!

Back
Top Bottom