smile.png
big_smile.png
smile.png
big_smile.png
smile.png
big_smile.png
:

Last edited:
Well, I don't want one cause I have a Labradoodle who looks like a goldendoodle. She's a redhead and to anyone that's interested.......I highly recommend either. They are wonderful family dogs. Our girls parents are papered too. We have had her for three years now and we adore her.

IMO ANY doodle mix is the most awesome dog! We used to have a Goldendoodle....he got HUGE, though, and we had way too small a back yard, so gave him to some friends in the country.

I now am indefinitely "sitting" my dd Schnoodle. He is 1/2 standard Poodle and 1/2 Miniture Schnauzer. HE IS SO AWESOME! He's smaller than our Goldendoodle got, though. He's the perfect size for a small backyard and we love him to death!!!

Those don't look very "golden" to me.....I would have to call them darkendoodles. Hahah. Cute though. Wish I had room for one.

Well, what can I say......they are ALL adorable. The thing I like most though is the even temprament of these dogs. We have an apricot " Doodle" and a grey and black Poodle.

Love them both.....they're family. But our Doodle is brighter and calmer........and did I mention smarter?

Any dog that will go to the fridge and get DH a beer is WONDERFUL!

We love them both though.

Oh geez they are CUTE!!!!! We just got a Dachsabor (Dachsund and Black Lab mix) in September. No more puppies until she's at least 2 we agreed. We want her to be a good trainer to the next pup to come along.

I agree they are gorgeous, my aunt has one who is now 5 years old... and they are WONDERFUL family dogs
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom